Terms & Conditions
When you sign up for a GadgetShope account you are indicating that you agree to the terms and conditions we've published in our store. You are responsible for reading these terms in detail, mentioned here.
Here are some of the most important parts of our terms and policies that you should be aware of before you place orders:
- GadgetShope sends goods to you from from China,India,USA,UK etc countries. As such, you (or the consignee) are IMPORTING. In many countries this means you will be liable for import duties and other taxes. It's YOUR responsibility to find out about this, and YOUR responsibility to pay the taxes/charges on receipt of the items. We can't deliver to PO boxes, APO addresses, or certain remote areas. We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, and refund any orders where we deem the address to be undeliverable.
- You need a valid phone number on your account.
- Under the terms of the warranty, if a product arrives broken or develops a fault during the warranty period, you are responsible for the costs of returning it to China for repair / compensation.
- GadgetShope doesn't accept returns of products which are not faulty. If you order the wrong products by mistake, or order products that cannot work in your country (e.g. wrong GSM type for cell phones, DVB-T to unsupported countries, PAL/NTSC to wrong regions) we will not offer return/exchange after the goods are sent out.
- Due to the inevitable rapid developments within the electronics industry, in some rare cases, customers might come across scenarios (including, but not limited to) like the product packaging or user manuals do not hold the same information as shown on our website. The major reason that leads to this type of situation would be items are manufactured in different batches and therefore subtle differences do occur etc. Please refer to our website’s descriptions as final confirmation if you encounter a circumstance like this.
- Flashing the firmware on products voids the warranty. Even if the product comes with firmware update features / software, please do not use it. The same goes for opening up the body of a product and breaking the warranty seal.
- Take note of the *sensor* megapixel rating on digital cameras, not the maximum interpolated rating printed on the product or in the manual by the Chinese manufacturer.
- We strongly recommend you order samples before proceeding with large wholesale orders. As such we may not offer you detailed quantity price breaks until you have successfully placed sample orders.
- You cannot collect affiliate commissions on your own orders.
- If you pay for an order and cancel it, or we are offering compensation for a failed delivery or warranty return, we reserve the right to offer "credit against future orders" instead of a cash refund.
- Shipping charges are not refundable except in cases of failed delivery under the terms of our Delivery Guarantee.
- If you have entered an Indian shipiping address and don't have Import Export License then order quantity for any product is limited to 2 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit may be shipped in multiple packages/multiple shipment which may delay the product delivery or can be cancelled.
- User should install the SPY Application only in their own Child’s/employee's devices or the Child’s of whom user is a legal guardian or custodian under the law. User shall not install Application on other’s devices.User shall install the Application only on the Devices belonging to the User.